Our Core Values have existed since the inception of VEC, although they were not documented for a few years. In Q3 2019, Our Founder and Principals created what they believed to be our Core Values. Instead of stating "this is our Core Values" to the team, they chose to get the collective input from the VEC-US team as Core Values are only as strong as the team that believes in them, promotes them, and acts on them daily.
On February 28, 2020, during our US "VEC-Day" team meeting, they asked the team to share what they believe are our Core Values. At the end of the exercise, it became clear that our collective team's input was aligned with the Core Values our Founder and Principals had developed internally before the meeting, except we gained some key insights during that exercise that ultimately resulted in the Core Values we have today.
• Be Virtuous: behaving or done in a way that is morally good and right
• Give back to our communities through our work, time, and monetarily
• Own it! Take responsibility for all that you touch
• View "their problems" as "our opportunities"
• Be dependable and deliver the highest quality product and service
• Never stop exploring, learning, and seeking knowledge and experience
• Challenge the status quo, then innovate and pioneer the new status quo
• "Alone, we can do so little; together, we can do so much"
• United as one community on a shared journey in pursuit of a common goal
• Take time to recharge and prevent burnout
• Balance self-interest with the best interest of your company & community
VEC BR - 2021 Celebration
2020 Trip Carpathian Mountains
VEC Anthem Music Video
VEC Anthem II - Party Like You're VECin'
When you embark on a project that will last months and cost millions of dollars, wouldn’t it feel incredible to have every milestone outlined, every big decision planned, and every project team on the same page?CONTACT US